Sunday, August 29, 2010

Episode One: I'm in Despair! My Fingers are Staples!

I might have just deleted the file, I'm aloser, I know. Nevermind, Ctrl + Z is a magic thing. Welcome to the first episode of Nyan Cast! where Eujeans and K1 talk about whatever we feel like! Of course, as the only person here who wants to record this podcast, I, K1, will be the designated typer. With out further ado here's the empaythree:

Episode One: I'm in Despair! My Fingers are Staples!
Topics:
Introductions!
Review of Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei--
there are minimal tangents, I swear to you. Except when my brother comes in. K1 does most of the talking anyway, Eujeans in playing with staples.
Closing thoughts--
Not very closing. Maybe my brother comes in, I don't mind, you won't hear him.
Song-- Sayonara Zetsubou-Sensei Drawing Song
Omake-- Cicadas, Gurren Lagann, punches, singing

"I'm awkward."
-eujeans

2 comments:

  1. GIERHGSFDK]
    i sound so awkward and i mess up a lot, derp.
    WHEN IM DEPRESSED I CUT MY
    PAPER

    i think that was actually paige's joke...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD
    THE SITE ASKED ME ONE OF THOSE CATCHA CODE THINGS
    AND IT WAS COLORZ
    JIBUN WOOO
    IRO'S

    ReplyDelete